Soft, strong, and washable, this 4-ply yarn is a favorite! The plies help resist pilling and washability makes it fantastic for frequently-worn garments, housewares, and children and baby clothes. And like all Malabrigo yarns, it’s super soft and great for next-to-the-skin wear! Spun from premium super wash merino, it comes in an array of watercolor-multi, semi-solid, and variegated color ways.
Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, housewares, toys, cables, textured stitches, color work
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is 20rent dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Yarn Texture: 4 ply
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Hook Size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat
Note: Custom order is for online orders to add skeins to a blanket kit; no color selection is required