Crochet and Tunisian Crochet Supplies
Find all your favorite crochet supplies right here!
Susan Bates Silvalume Hooks:
- These hooks have the biggest size range in the Susan Bates label. Made of lightweight aluminum, each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process that etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. The famous in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps maintain a more consistent gauge.
Chiaogoo Crochet hooks:
Susan Bates Crochet Hook Comfort Grips:
- Bright fun striped sponge grips for crochet hooks. Slide the grip over the handle of the crochet hook to alleviate hand strain while crocheting. Fits hook sizes F-5 to J-10 (3mm to 6mm). This package contains two 0.625x3.5 inch grips. Imported.
Susan Bates X-Treme Wood Crochet Hook 9"
- These jumbo sized tools are perfect for bulky and super bulky weight yarns. This package contains one 9 inch long crochet hook in size U/25mm. Imported.
350+ Crochet Tips, Techniques, and Trade Secrets
- Give a professional finish to your crochet garments and accessories with this indispensable compendium of technical know-how and troubleshooting tips. Techniques are organized in the order that you?d need them as you work through a project, from choosing the right yarn to looking after your finished garment. Step-by-step photographs, diagrams, and clear instructions guide you through each stage of your work, or you can dip in for help with a particular problem.
Striped Crochet Blankets
- The book includes twenty projects, all of them made using basic crochet techniques and stitches, making the book perfect for beginner crocheters or more experienced crafters looking for a relaxing project. Each afghan includes a written pattern, chart, and advice on selecting colors to guide readers through every step of the process. In addition to the patterns, the book also includes thorough explanations of basic crochet techniques, so even a complete crochet beginner can confidently tackle their first afghan. Nothing can compare to the comfort and warmth of handmade blanket, so grab your yarn and make something beautiful!
LEISURE ARTS-Learn To Crochet. Crochet is a timeless skill that is easy to learn and perfect for making the latest accessories. With right and left hand diagrams, Learn to Crochet teaches the basics of crochet while you are making a coaster. This book contains five easy projects (a spa cloth, scarf with pom-poms, cowl ripple throw, and hand mitts) for practicing your new skills. Free online technique videos are available as a bonus too! Softcover, 48 pages. Published year: 2014. ISBN 978-1-4647-1430-6. Made in USA.
Leisure Arts-I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting Updated with color how-to photos and the latest techniques (such as felting), this easy-to-follow handbook is a complete guide to everything beginning crocheters need to know to create beautiful handmade projects. You will learn how to work stitches, rows, and rounds, join pieces, change colors, determine gauge and sizing, understand instructions, hold a hook and yarn, and much more! There are even special illustrations for left-handed crocheters! The book is chock-full of time-tested fundamentals that experienced crocheters will find useful, too. 7 trendy projects include afghans, a koala bear, a scarf, vests, a felted purse, and a baby afghan. Softcover: 68 pages.
LEISURE ARTS-Tunisian Crochet Stitch Guide. You can choose from sixty-one pattern stitches to add texture and beauty to any of your Tunisian Crochet projects. They are great for scarves, afghans, pillows and other fashion accessories. The book is perfect pocket sized book that fits conveniently in your purse of craft bag! Author: Kim Guzman. Softcover, 96 pages. Published 2013. Made in USA.